EquityTrading in shares : moneychrome.com offers you various options while trading in shares
- Cash Trading : This is a delivery based trading system, which is generally done with the intention of taking delivery of shares or monies
- Margin Product : You can also do an intra-settlement trading upto 3 to 4 times your available funds, wherein you take long buy/ short sell positions in stocks with the intention of squaring off the position within the same day settlement cycle
- MarginPLUS Product : Through MarginPLUS you can do an intra-settlement trading upto 25 times your available funds, wherein you take long buy/ short sell positions in stocks with the intention of squaring off the position within the same day settlement cycle. MarginPLUS will give a much higher leverage in your account against your limits
- CallNTrade® : CallNTrade® allows you to call on a local number in your city & trade on the telephone through our Customer Service Executives. This facility is currently available in over 11 major states across India
- Trading on NSE/BSE : Through moneychrome.com, you can trade on NSE as well as BSE
- Market Order : You could trade by placing market orders during market hours that allows you to trade at the best obtainable price in the market at the time of execution of the order
- Limit Order : Allows you to place a buy/sell order at a price defined by you. The execution can happen at a price more favorable than the price, which is defined by you, limit orders can be placed by you during holidays & non market hours too
- eATM : eATM or Equity ATM is a pathbreaking feature, that lets you receive money, into your bank account on selling your shares in an instant! Get up to ₹ 50,000* credited to your bank account, within 30 minutes, on sales of over 600 BSE stocks without any extra cost!
Non-life insurance companies have products that cover property against Fire and allied perils, flood storm and inundation, earthquake and so on. There are products that cover property against burglary, theft etc. The non-life companies also offer policies covering machinery against breakdown,there are policies that cover the hull of ships and so on. A Marine Cargo policy covers goods in transit including by sea, air and road.